Yesterday, I found these gingerbread truffles and I really wanted to make them. They weren’t originally gluten free so I has to modify them and just experiment. They surprisingly turned out really well, (especially since I was winging it! 😂). These are perfect for a quick and easy thing to cook.
You will need:
- 2 packs of biscuits
- White chocolate (for coating)
- Dark chocolate (for coating)
- Thickened cream (depends on mixture)
- 1/2 tsp. Ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. Crush biscuits in a blender or in a plastic bag until you have crumbs.
2. Mix biscuits,cinnamon,ginger,vanilla and cream into a bowl. Start small with the cream and add until it becomes doughy.
3. Roll into balls and place them onto a gray lined with baking paper. They shouldn’t fall apart. Then put in freezer to set.
5. Once the truffles have set, bring them out and cover them in white chocolate. First, stick a toothpick into the ball so it is easier to take out.
6. Leave them to set on the lined tray.
7. Crush up a candy cane in a plastic bag. This will be for sprinkling on top for decoration.
8. Then melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over the White chocolate. Quickly sprinkle the crushed candy cane over the top while the chocolate is setting.
This was sooo easy and these are great as a Christmas nibble you can put out for everyone. I definitely think you should all try and make these and if you do happen to, I would love to see them. Just tag me in an Instagram photo!
ThankYOU for reading my post! I hope you like the sound of these truffles and that you aren’t too lazy to test them out!
Feel free to check out some other parts of my blog. I blog about photography, beauty, life, DIY and heaps more! Trust me!
I’m so excited for Christmas and I can’t wait to share all my other posts with you!
Have a nice day, byeeeeeeeee