Hey everyone! Welcome back again!
Today, I wanted to share with you this super fun and creative little DIY hack that is sure to keep you on task and that you know exactly what to do. This post fits in with my other organisation post the DIY Whiteboard Weekly Planner. It’s really good and so affordable to make. I find it so fun to write on as well! Let’s get cracking!
- Post it Notes – Kmart and office works
- Glue stick or double sided tape
- Paper (coloured or picture) – typo calendar
- First, get your sticky notes and cut or take them out from their packaging.
- Decide how you want your layout to look, making sure it is not too crowded.
- Then, glue down your post its just on the back where it is cardboard.
- All you have to do now is put it up somewhere and get writing!
So there you have it!
ThankYOU for coming across my blog and reading my post! I hope you found this helpful and please feel free to have a look at some of my other posts like food, beauty, life and more
Have a great day filled with creativity!