Heyyyyyyy! It’s meeeeeeee – Ellieeeeeee! Welcome back Ol’ chap! (you aren’t old!)
Long time no post hey? Sorry, you know…the usual…HOMEWORK 😒, HOMEWORK 😬, HOMEWORK 😱! Seriously! How much can you give a little child?! I have basically had homework for every assignment and trust me I’m new to this!
Today, I wanted to share a different sort of recipe that is lots of things free like : Gluten, Eggs, Nuts and………SUGAR! Yep! And don’t just get put off by that because I can tell you it was great! So so yummy! I couldn’t believe it had 0% sugar! This recipe is also super simple and quick to make. Basically, all you have to do is mix the 3 main ingredients in a bowl and microwave it! Easy! This recipe is from Sarah Wilson’s cook book “I quit sugar for life”. It has great ideas and recipes that have 0% sugar. 😁
PALEO CHOC-COCO MUGGIN ☕️
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/4 (25g) almond meal or self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut 🌴
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder (adjust to taste) 🍫
- 1/2 tablespoon rice malt syrup or 1/2 teaspoon granulated stevia 🍯
- 1/4 cup (60ml) any milk 🍼
- Yogurt to serve 🍦
- Add all ingredients to a microwave safe porcelain mug and mix with a spoon. I found that it got quite stiff and sticky like dough so I just added a bit more milk and it was good.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes but I found that it was a tad over-cooked so maybe do 50 sec (1000W)?
- Serve with some yogurt and your ready!
So that is a really quick recipe for you to try and add something new to your menu! I actually didn’t realise this up until now but it is actually a breakfast recipe! 😂 I suppose you could have this for dessert though! You could also make this if you want to take it somewhere by just putting it in a jar or container!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe post and if you would like more of this sort of post please like and comment to let me know! I hope this post made you want to try this out for yourself and if so I would love to see it!
ThankYOU for reading my post and coming across my little space of the internet! Feel free to have a look around maybe possibly even give me a cheeky little follow? I am soooooo close to 100! 😁
Ok, thanks again, byeeeeeee